- Is stalls seating or standing?
- Is the grand circle good seats?
- Where is the best place to sit at the Mayflower Southampton?
- Why is there no i row in a Theatre?
- Are balcony seats better than floor seats?
- Is it better to sit in the balcony or orchestra?
- What’s the difference between stalls and circle?
- What is the best seat in a theater?
- Are front row concert seats good?
Is stalls seating or standing?
Stall standing is floor and is standing only.
1st floor is mostly seating and is the upper level.
over a year ago..
Is the grand circle good seats?
While the rows of the front seats, especially those in the middle, provide views just as good as those in the Stalls, the ones at the far end have slightly obstructed views. The Grand Circle has 582 seats, and the inclination of the seating is such that the view from the middle is very good.
Where is the best place to sit at the Mayflower Southampton?
There are definitely pros and cons for all of the seating areas at the Mayflower Theatre. I would say that the best seats are mid way back in the centre area of the stalls, because you’re far away enough from the stage to take in all the action, but you can also see the close up facial expressions of the performers.
Why is there no i row in a Theatre?
A spokesperson for the Shubert Organization confirmed that the confusion with the numeral one is indeed the reason why most of its theatres have no Row I. Those theatres have had no Row Is for as long as the workers in the Shubert theatre operations department can remember, and that means several decades.
Are balcony seats better than floor seats?
The word “balcony” has a certain nose-bleed connotation, and ticket buyers are less spooked by the word “mezzanine.” Front mezzanine seats are usually as good as orchestra seats, sometimes better, depending on the show. For a show with a visual sweep or intricate choreography, you might be better off in the mezzanine.
Is it better to sit in the balcony or orchestra?
The mezzanine is different than the balcony-it is lower and closer to the stage (and front mezzanine seats are generally the same price as orchestra seats, while balcony seats are usually the least expensive). … If so, the balcony will be higher and farther away.
What’s the difference between stalls and circle?
– Stalls is the same as Orchestra or Orchestra Stalls in the USA. They are the lowest seating section of the theatre and normally closest to the stage. – Dress Circle, aka Royal Circle or Circle, is the same as Mezzanine in the USA and is the next tier of seating above the Stalls. … Ambassadors Theatre.
What is the best seat in a theater?
For a standard movie theater with exit rows on the sides (as opposed to down the middle, as some older theaters have), the best spot is as close to dead center as you can get. “I’ve always felt the obvious best spot to sit in a movie theater is in the center of the room, center with the screen.
Are front row concert seats good?
The best seats at a concert are often up to personal preference. Being front row might be the perfect place for you; however, another person attending the show might look forward to the luxury of sitting in a reserved seat between sets.